Electronic Document Control and Management are the cornerstones of Quality and Compliance in Life Sciences.
The QUMAS solution for Electronic Document Management (EDM) delivers proven regulatory compliance practices for document control and related training across the business. Delivering compliance with FDA 21 CFR Part 11 including Electronic Signatures and Audit Trail, SOP management, Policies, Procedures, Work Instructions, Manuals, Files and Reports will be created and controlled in compliance with global regulatory mandates.
Download the following webinars for solution and capability overviews:
- Global Quality Management in the Virtual World - The Power of Electronic Documents to Improve Quality Management Across Your Company
- Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance Compliance on a Single Platform
- Driving Business & Quality Success with an Integrated QMS Platform
- Qualifying SharePoint 2010 and Delivering a 21 CFR Part 11-Compliant Quality Management Solution
- Meet the most Cost Effective, Complete Quality Management System!
- Manage your Quality and Compliance Needs with an Integrated Electronic Document Management System
For more information on the QUMAS eDMS capabilities for your industry, go to
QUMAS is a global leader in the provision of EDMS. For a demonstration of the features listed above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org