Since Generics manufacturers can produce both branded and private label products, Complaints can be an especially tricky area of concern. Complaints from their patients, doctors, distributors, consumers, customers or retailers create severe brand and reputational risk. When manufacturing generic versions of patented drugs for sponsors, manufacturers need to avoid any relationship damage as a result of complaints, or they risk loosing market share.
Failure to meet quality standards will result in returns, recalls, and batch wastage, all impacting the bottom line. But more importantly, adverse events create a serious risk to patient safety, can destroy the organization’s reputation and kill the product and/or the company. Patient safety is taken seriously by every Life Sciences organization and so every complaint must be properly handled.
By implementing an automated Complaints Management Solution, the organization can ensure that all complaints are captured, investigated and tracked to resolution, to the satisfaction of all stakeholders, including the regulatory agencies. By being able to conduct trend analysis of complaints in one facility, preventative actions can be put in place in other facilities, ensuring that the same issues are not repeated elsewhere.
Automated forms, business rules and a dynamic workflow engine make up the basis of the QUMAS best practice Complaints Management Solution process, allowing for an action plan to be created and executed to the satisfaction of the complainant. Correspondence and audit trails are continuously recorded throughout the process so that all stakeholders are continuously aware of the status of the complaint. The ability to deliver a preconfigured report on the issue also removes the scramble to gather information necessary in making sure regulatory agencies are kept up to date.
Watch this webinar to learn How Generic Drug Manufacturers can Reduce Cost and Time to Market with a Global EDMS/QMS
- Improve Quality Control across the organization on a local and global basis
- Help to resolve Deviations and CAPAs faster
- Reduce costly product recalls
- Reporting by product in dashboard format to review efficiencies and identify process improvement opportunities
- Reduce the cost of manufacturing Generic Drugs
- Manage change control efficiently for cost reductions
- Spend less time on audits, including Agency, Vendor, Client and Internal Audits
- Respond quickly to audit findings
- Gain greater Control over your Supply Chain