The ability to provide reports and dashboards on the key metrics of performance and activity is critical to any organization implementing an electronic compliance systems. Business intelligence helps answer questions such as
- Where are the bottlenecks in my business?
- Are agreed to SLAs being met?
- Can I view information by site, product type, time period, etc.?
These are questions that are particularly pertinent to all Generics Organizations that perform diverse functions (research, trials, manufacturing, marketing, etc.) for their portfolio of products. QUMAS ComplianceUnity dashboards and reporting functionality provide managers and executives with critical real-time information at the click of a mouse to empower prompt decision making. The ability to export this information and share with stakeholders outside the organization also enables efficient relationships in the value chain.
QUMAS ComplianceUnity provides the following capabilities to Generics Organizations:
- Pre-configured Business Dictionary (Compliance Data Universe).
- Compliance Data Universe provides business-centric view of compliance data.
- Advanced Filters to drill down to detail level data for investigation and action.
- Hyperlinks to workflows and documents in MyQUMAS/DocCompliance.
- Export, Print, Email and Microsoft Office integration to ensure maximum accessibility of information.
Watch these webinars to learn more about the changes in the regulation of the Generics Industry, and how to address them: